Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon, that is. I can't get up because we no longer have a computer at home. Our laptop died. But, Quincy has been doing the most precious things lately, and I wanted to write about them before I forget!

Talking up a storm but not very many interpretable words! And when he gets going, he will raise his voice just because he can. His favorite words are "uh oh" anytime anything happens that he doesn't think should happen. This includes dropping things on the floor, and me pulling out in front of someone, getting honked at, I hear a little voice in the backseat, "uh oh". "MO!" That is no and mine, combined. Genius. Because usually when he is telling someone NO, it is because, that is mine! "Lordy, Lordy, Lordy". Seriously. Do not know where he got this one from. But not complaining because he is no longer saying "shit". Don't know where he got that one from either! "Bawwwl". Interpretation: ball in a very southern drawl. Yellow. Blue. Can say both of these colors clear as a bell. "Doowg" and "ruff".

He loves to give hugs (if he can slow down long enough) and now is giving kisses on the mouth. So sweet. He will grab your head and pull it towards his and give you a big, wet, slobbery kiss on the lips. He does not like to have his diaper changed on his changing table anymore. He is much more agreeable if I change his diaper on the floor. Still loves bath time and eating. Favorite food, hands down, is gummy bears. He has no fear when it comes to slides. We go to a different playground just about every week and he like to climb and slide. Over and over and over again. He enjoys watching Disney's "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", Special Agent Oso, Madasgar Penguins, Handy Manny...

He is also really starting to show that he is a boy. He loves to ram his cars into things and make noises to go along with that. He likes to yell. Hates getting his faced wiped off, especially his nose. Lately he has been walking around with his hands in his pockets and that cracks me up. He loves to dance. ANY music will get him moving to the beat. And, sweetest thing, he holds our hands when we pray at dinner.

Quincy is the best thing about my life. The biggest blessing. Everyday he makes me laugh and stop to enjoy the moment, cherish life, and be ever thankful.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I've missed your posts!!!

Q is such a doll...I look at all of his pics on FB. :)

Leslie said...

Quincy can boogie!